Right in the feels.
they’re just playing with us now
sams like “im going to pretend like i know what that means”
I nearly choked on my tongue at this bit
- things we hated as children: being spanked and naps
- things we love as adults: being spanked and naps
What could go wrong?
WINCHESTER STARTER KIT
I LAUGHED WAY TOO HARD AT THIS
‘It starts with Dean’s body language. Of course, so much of what I would point out in this episode has already been covered in the fandom, but let’s list a few of the highlights:
- How Dean’s jaw clenches when he hears the woman on TV describe Cas as “sexy”;
- How he runs to Cas’s side the millisecond he falls during the Purgatory ritual;
- How he grabs Cas’s hand to help him up, when Bobby goes for the elbow.
- How after Cas is revived Dean’s hand lingers on Cas’s arm long after Bobby lets go, and his thumb drags down the side’
Remember when Misha was like, “Jensen will deny it, but he actually gave me a bunch of advice that was helpful” about directing.
And Jensen just, “As far as advice, Misha and I sat down to dinner and I unloaded on him as much advice as I could think of that I would have wanted someone to tell me.”
I’m a cry.
here’s to impatient assholes
i’ve been watching this repeatedly for the last 3 minutes and it’s still perfect
let’s have a toast to the douche bags
i’d like to think that everyone who witnessed this all collectively braked and laughed together
seriously how the hell do you not see that thing right in front of you